MOUNTED DISC RIDGER ( 1 ROW )
Disc ridgers we
produce are made of heavy duty box frame that is
equipped with height quality boron steel disc
blades, which have longer life than any other type
of discs. Apart form standard configuration,
clients have option to choose disc size as per
their tractor capacity and soil conditions.
Currently we are selling two standard Disc
Ridgers, one is for single row having 2 discs and
another is for double row that contains 4 discs.
Users can adjust these ridgers easily as per their
requirement of Depth, size and width..
Benefits and Features:
- Our Disc ridgers can make a ridge of upto 1000mm of width by widen the discs mount.
- To make double or single ridge, option of 4 bottom and 2 bottom ridgers available respectively.
- Heavy duty frame that is coated with corrosion resistant and painted perfectly lasts longer and keep looks new for years.
- Easy to adjust for different depth and size.
- Boron steel and high carbon disc blades installed in standard models, also a variety of options available for disc size.
* Above Stated data is for Reference Only. Company owns the right to change model specifications and features.
||No. of Discs
||Disc diameter (x) thickness
||Working depth (mm)
||Frame's width (mm)
||Approx. weight (Kgs.)
||Required tractor power (HP)
||660 X 6