MAIZE / MULTICROP PLANTER FOR SOWING ON RIDGES
Multicrop planter is used for sowing seed of grams, sunflower, peas, maize, soybean, peanuts, cotton etc. crops sowed by maize planter can easily be identified by fields appearance. It sows the seed with a maintained space between two rows that also ease the farmer to use chisel plough after plantation. Our maize planters are designed to work with tractors on their three point linkage, and they perform better when used in wet lands. As other farm equipments it doesn't put much load on tractor's engine, so it can be used with small tractors too. It has a bigger seed and fertilizer container on it, therefore farmer doesn't need to make frequent refilling.
Benefits and Features:
- Planter can be used for different crop.
- It maintains same gap between two rows of seeds.
- Planter can be opted upto 4 rows
- Space between two rows can be adjusted upto 24 inches
- Eight inches of Space is maintained between plants
- Big container for seed and fertilizer
|Row to row spacing
||24'' Standard (max) and adjustable
|Plant to Plant spacing
||8" Standard and adjustable
||Agitator and Sliding Orifice type
||Available 4, 3 and 2 Rows
||Maize / Multicrop Planter for sowing on ridges
|* Above Stated data is for Reference Only. Company owns the right to change model specifications and features.